Breaking News Archives ⋆ MICHAELANTONIO MEDIA
Breaking News Politics 

Hayward: If Smollett Isn’t Charged with a Hate Crime, No One Should Be

If a fair and thorough investigation establishes that Jussie Smollett faked the attack he claimed was perpetrated by white men wearing MAGA hats, then he should be charged with a hate crime. Fake hate crimes are hate crimes. If hate crime laws are merely instruments of totalitarian political power, rather than sound legal principles applicable to Americans of every color and creed, then it is long past time to get rid of them. Smollett’s offense went far beyond wasting the police department’s time with a false report, as if that…

Read More
Breaking News Politics 

Beto Backtracks on Border Wall: ‘Physical Barrier’ Needed in ‘Some Places’

Less than a week after calling for the border wall on the U.S.-Mexico border in El Paso, Texas, to be taken down, former Rep. Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke (D-TX) backtracked on Tuesday, saying he believes “there is a role for physical barriers in some places” along the U.S-Mexico border. “I think there are in some places a need for a physical barrier, and here’s what I would do: I would work with local stakeholders, the property owners, the communities, those who actually live there, to determine the best security solution,”…

Read More
Breaking News Politics 

Hayward: Rape Survivor Lara Logan Gets Cold Shoulder from Media

Television journalist Lara Logan poked the mainstream media beehive last week in a no-holds-barred interview where she bluntly accused many reporters of becoming “political activists” and even “propagandists” for the Left and said journalism has descended into “absolute horses**t.” The response has been furious, personal, and devoid of the respect normally demanded for rape survivors. Lara Logan is a rape survivor in the most literal no-horsesh**t sense of the term. She was assaulted by a mob in Cairo while covering the Arab Spring uprising in February 2011 for CBS News and…

Read More
Breaking News Politics 

Illegal Alien Accused of Repeatedly Raping 15-Year-Old Girl in Kentucky

An illegal alien has been accused of repeatedly raping a 15-year-old girl in McCracken County, Kentucky, according to local authorities. Illegal alien Andres Villarrealmercado has been charged with three counts of first-degree rape, according to the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department. Following a lengthy investigation, police claim the illegal alien repeatedly raped a 15-year-old girl between March and May 2016 on three separate occasions. Villarrealmercado was arrested last week and charged with the three counts of rape. The illegal alien is now being held on a $100,000 bond. It remains unclear whether Immigration…

Read More
Breaking News Entertainment 

CBS: Brothers Told Police Jussie Smollett Behind Sending Himself Hate Letter

The two men who participated in the allegedly staged attack on Empire actor Jussie Smollett told Chicago police that the singer-actor was behind “creating” a threatening letter sent to him on the set of the program, according to a report. Chicago’s local CBS affiliate, WBBM Channel 2, reports Smollett allegedly “orchestrated” the racist and homophobic assault on himself after the letter failed to evoke a large enough reaction. The development comes after ABC News reported Tuesday that the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service officials are investigating whether Smollett was involved in the…

Read More
Breaking News 

McCabe: ‘It’s Possible’ Trump Could Be a Russian Asset

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe said it is “possible” that President Trump could be a Russian asset. Host Anderson Cooper asked, “Do you still believe the president could be a Russian asset?” McCabe answered, “I think it’s possible. I think that’s why we started our investigation. And I’m really anxious to see where Director Mueller concludes that.” Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/breitbart/~3/v-Z0kQwzVHE/

Read More
Breaking News Politics 

Trump Takes Back $1 Billion from California; Gavin Newsom Complains: ‘Political Retribution’

The Trump administration announced Tuesday that it was canceling a federal grant to California worth nearly $1 billion after Gov. Gavin Newsom announced the cancelation of the state’s high-speed rail project last week. Newsom used his “State of the State” address Feb. 12 to cancel the San Francisco-to-Los Angeles project, saying it “would cost too much and, respectfully, would take too long” to complete. However, he told legislators he wanted to complete the portion of the bullet train under construction in the rural Central Valley, lest the state lose federal…

Read More
Breaking News Politics 

Pollak: Trump Can Build ‘Wall’ Now, Despite States’ Lawsuit

President Donald Trump can likely begin building new sections of the border barrier, despite a federal lawsuit filed by California and 15 other states on Monday challenging the the national emergency declaration he issued Friday. The reason: only some — about $3.6 billion — of the roughly $8 billion Trump wants to spend on the barrier actually requires an emergency to be declared in order to be allocated. The rest, theoretically, can be spent regardless — especially the $1.4 billion Congress approved, though it is subject to some restrictions that may…

Read More
Breaking News Politics 

Kirsten Gillibrand: Border Wall Cuts ‘Indigenous People’ Off from America

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) agreed with the claim that a wall along the southern border would cut off “indigenous people” in America and said President Trump is “afraid of immigrants.” [embedded content] While campaigning in Iowa on Monday, Gillibrand, who is seeking the 2020 Democratic nomination for president, agreed with Christine Nobiss’s claim that there is a “crisis” at the southern border. “It’s inhumane. We need to have proper asylum,” claimed the New York senator. “This president doesn’t believe in asylum. He’s afraid of immigrants. He’s afraid of refugees. We need to be…

Read More
Breaking News Politics 

Nick Sandmann Sues Washington Post for $250 Million over ‘Defamatory’ Coverage

Attorneys for Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann filed a lawsuit against the Washington Post on Tuesday, seeking $250 million in compensatory and punitive damages. “The Post wrongfully targeted and bullied Nicholas because he was the white, Catholic student wearing a red ‘Make America Great Again’ souvenir cap on a school field trip to the January 18 March for Life in Washington, D.C. when he was unexpectedly and suddenly confronted by Nathan Phillips (‘Phillips’), a known Native American activist, who beat a drum and sang loudly within inches of his face…

Read More