Texas man contracts severe bacterial infection after dipping toes in water

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW  A Texas man said he knows “he’ll never be the same” after he contracted a potentially deadly bacterial infection from dipping his toes in the water. Adam Perez, who reportedly was homeless prior to the infection, said that so far he has required several surgeries and has lost most of the flesh on his right lower leg. “I’m never going to be the same anymore,” Perez, of Corpus Christi, told MySanAntonio.com. “I know I’m not going to walk normal.” CDC WARNS BATS POSE RABIES RISK TO HUMANS Perez…

Read More