âThe Rainbow Doorâ is the Near Death Experience of Freida who commits suicide by hanging herself in a tree on the hill below where her ex-boyfriend was working on his car. Freida plays around with the Rainbow Door and looks inside to see 2 paths waiting for her. https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1freida_d_nde.html Thumbnail Photo Credit: https://www.peakpx.com/en/hd-wallpaper-desktop-adrog 1. there was brown and white like a movie to my right (which would be mostly in the direction of south) and I was there for a while and I seem to remember that I was hanging there in that brown and white movie. I was hanging from the tree dead and then the feelings, or should I say sensations, began. I felt the most intense levels of sadness, joy, ecstasy, bliss, love, anger, stillness and many other things like that which I don't have words for. I remember even feeling the best orgasm that I have never even had before. But all these were very fast like milliseconds all these sensations rushing through me even some that vibrated my whole body in an energetic like way – what is that? I have never felt that before and had no word for it, and I feel it now as I type. That's weird.
– I also remember some other pictures of my life but they went so fast I could remember the sensations much, much better than what the pictures actually were, other than the one of me hanging there. 2. Then to my right (or south) was a rainbow door. An almost perfectly square rainbow door. That damn door, I knew I had seen it before but never really acknowledged it.
– it was so clear and I could see me doing what I had been doing over the past five or more years prior to that day. I could see me sitting on the west side of that door laughing inside my head thinking I was getting away with something by not going through that door
– and then there I was dancing around the front of the door almost mocking it. I would put one foot inside the door and one foot out as part of my dance.
– I would stick my whole head in there and see the two paths that existed on the other side of that door. The one to the left is the one that my knowing knew to be the one I was to take.
– It was only rainbow on the frame not the inside – actually, it was not a door that closed and open. It is always open; I guess I should call it a window to be more accurate in my explanation. But it FEELS like a door, yet looks like a window. Thank you for listening to this video. Learning About Heaven is going to offer some of the best NDE experiences to listen to, discern and learn. We could all spend a little more time thinking about and learning about HEAVEN. Thank you to NDERF.org who have compiled these wonderful NDEs. This channel is not associated with NDERF.org and NDERF.org has not authorized or approved this channel. Learning About Heaven is offering these Experiences in this small format as a means to further learn and grow.
⭐️Singer/Songwriter/Voice Talent/Actor/Media Personality⭐️
Born in Syracuse, NY. He holds a bachelor of science degree in communication from Florida Institute of Technology with specialization in technical writing, business, public relations, marketing, media, promotion, and aerospace engineering.
⭐️ Las Vegas Entertainer ⭐️ MTV uplaya Platinum Auddy Award Winner ⭐️ Southeastern FTTF Talent Champion ⭐️ Movies & TV ⭐️ Listed in ‘Who’s Who’ publication ⭐️ Voted ‘MOST MARKETABLE’: Sonic Records ⭐️ U.S. Veteran ⭐️